Contributors

A Sale and a Great day at The Convent Daylesford

Thank you to my friend Desely for buying this image- the Word was Made Flesh - at the Convent last Sunday


The Convent staff were kind enough to put on bubbles and a great plate of food for us. My friends Sue and Gavin supportive as always had Desley and I for dinner and sleepover the night before at Scotch Pie House Maldon -we were all  a bit hungover so the bubbles was the solution !
It was fantastic to see my old school friends from primary school days - Deb Adrian ( with his wife Sharon) and my mate from those restless teenage years Patrick.
I have spent a busy week this week preparing my submission for the Blake prize an arduous process -  more details to follow
Thanks everyone for your support - makes the life of an artist possible !

No comments:

Post a Comment